Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday & Sneak Peek at My Weekend Crafts~*

A busy, busy, busy. Spent yesterday & today setting up classes for next week-- if I get a week ahead, I can stay a week ahead for the two months left in the Spring semester...which would be lovely~*

I've also been crafting {a smashing grand way to take a break between powerpoint presentations}...here is a glimpse at one of the crafts I'll be posting over the weekend...


We are getting decked out for Spring~*

But for today, we have thoughts...thoughtful thoughts as deserved by this Thursday...spring thoughts...so ponder away & enjoy!








1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures! I can't wait to see your crafts!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is most appreciated~*