Thursday, April 26, 2012

Some Thoughts for a Thundering yet Thoughtful Thursday~*

Almost to the proverbial finish line!  Tuesday/Thursday classes wrapped for the semester, one Monday/Wednesday class yet to teach...ah, love that light at the end of the tunnel~*

The lack of pictures are not for a lack of trying.  We've been under rain clouds and thunderstorm watches all week.  Gray & dismal &, at times, rather loud-- not conducive to outfit pictures...sigh...

And so we come to the thoughtful part of this Thursday.  I'm guessing we could all use a little inspiration now & again, right?  So here are some of my favorite quotes to ponder...







I am a quote collector, no doubt-- do you have any favorites?



5 comments:

  1. Does the quote "Be the better person" count? :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quotes. Hmmm...have to think about favourites. I have a poor memory. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post!!! Love these quotes... I am a big quote collector myself...
    I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by our blog sometime too :)
    xoxo

    http://invitationtoinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the one about the future being unresolved- I'm a bit of a control freak so find it hard to be patient and simply allow things to unfold. I have loads of quotes I love but they have all escaped my mind at the moment! I'll have a think and come back to you on that one...Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great quotes! i pinned some! i love quotes! super cool blog, love the design. new follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is most appreciated~*