Friday, March 22, 2013

Fashion Friday~*

No photo shoot with Thing 3 this week.  The weather was gray & dreary.  Well, to be strictly honest, Wednesday was cold but bright.  I, however, was cold & tired-- so I begged off & no other photo-worthy days presented themselves.
Instead, I've assembled some outfits to assuage my spring shopping spree yearnings~*

Floral sundress/eShakti; Linen sandals/Blowfish; Yellow Bag/Mark Fabric; Earrings/Dixie & Delight




Dreamy Dress/Lace Affair;Peep toe Swedish Hasbeens/Ruche;Buzzing Earrings/Products of 47; Leather Messenger Bag/Genuine Goods 786



Star Wars Tee/Think Geek; Polka Dot Mint Ankle Pant/Target; Crochet Camera Bag/Meemanan; Periodic Table Toms/ Toms; Silver Stamped Earrings/Your Charmed Life


Gondola Dress/Shabby Apple;Antiqued Brass Earrings/Auryn Designs; Navy Clutch/Another Jamie Davis; Raindrop Everything Flats in Emerald/Modcloth



Whaddya think?  Have you found any spring wardrobe must-haves lately?  Share links in the comments!  Its much more fun to go shopping with friends~*












11 comments:

  1. Love the outfits except the star wars one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfits. This camera bag is so cute. I wanted this shirt http://www.chicnova.com/plus-size-cotton-t-shirt-with-flowers-print.html but it's out of stock -__-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the green here! Cute picks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the dresses! Perfect spring bright colours, I'd happily wear them all! Excellent selections

    Kate x
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the first outfit! They're all cute, but mmm I'm loving that aqua and yellow. Lynaea @ EveryDayBloom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW. That StarWars and mint green polka dot outfit? Calling my name. I'm totally crushing. Thanks for sharing!
    Kaylynn
    AmongTheYoung.com
    (Finally switched my blog to wordpress - that's why I've been MIA!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the orange flower dress! Actually that whole second outfit is perfection.

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are fabulous outfits. The dresses are gorgeous. I love the orange flowers. And the camera purse is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Visiting from the Aloha Hop. Now following via GFC and G+.

    Would love to have you link up on my Bloglovin Blog Hop:
    Bloglovin Blog Hop

    Take care,
    Meg
    Happy Kids, Inc

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, fun and bright spring looks! We could all use these about now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is most appreciated~*