Friday, August 16, 2013

Nearly There...

I much prefer teaching to attending meetings. Teaching, planning, researching-- those are my top three favorite-est bits about my job.  Meetings linger near the bottom of the list, hovering right above paperwork.

Annual Chair-Holders Meeting, Ed van cer Hoek
Sigh.

Don't get me wrong, its not the meetings fault.  Its not you meetings, its me.  I just don't like to sit still that long, you know?

Birdo, Matte Stephens

Unfortunately I've literally been busy from dawn to dusk since Wednesday, so my stellar Five Among Friends post {this week hosted by Jeane from The Dauntless Tales}, will have to wait for the weekend to be written & Monday to be published.

Monday Bear, Aggie Cheung
We may be going to an auction over the weekend, but other than that, we plan on being mellow.  I'll do some light housecleaning, hopefully sew, & do a bit of blog reading to catch-up on the week's goings on.  Then there will be one more week of 8:30-4:30 meetings &/or registration duties before the fall semester opens & the real fun begins~*

Here's hoping ya'll have a blissfully meeting-free weekend & I'll see you Monday!


post signature

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is most appreciated~*