Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Night Auction

We met up with my folks last night to go to an auction preview-- and it was phenomenal!  Tons of museum quality pieces-- ancient Greek, Persian, early American, and a full set of Albrecht Dürer illustrations from 1511...absolutely fantastic {the Indiana Jones in the hubs & I came out-- this belongs in a museum!}.  I'll post some pics tomorrow, along with my weekend crafts, but I'm keepin' it short tonight.  Great time with my parents, great dinner after touring the auction, now I'm gonna finish up some laundry & play a little Warcraft {hee hee}.  Last two days of Spring Break comin' up, so I gotta play while I can~*

1 comment:

  1. Really looking forward to your weekend crafts.Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is most appreciated~*