Monday, May 21, 2012

Portrait of a Monday Morning

The Things are at school & my hubs has two more weeks before his summer classes begin.  Today we are staying home...so sweet



Quick breakfast of coffee & fruit & a sneakie brownie then m'dear put on the meatballs & marinara for a slow simmer until dinner.



I potted the herbs we bought Saturday, then used the label maker & clothespins to mark what is what.  Cross your fingers they survive the process~*


Whilst m'darling cut recipes out of magazines he has been hoarding, I folded laundry then contemplated our paint choices for the bedroom.


4 front runners have emerged...any preferences or advice?

And now back to laundry & dusting & housekeeping then an afternoon of compiling to do lists & wishlists & list lists.

Hope you are having a beautiful sunny sort of Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, defo number 4, apple! It's a very similar colour to our study.

    I'm so jealous that you're all off on a Monday; week days off when you'd normally be at work are always sweeter than your average weekend.
    Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #1! Why not go all out if you're going green? Looks like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love #4! Your pictures are lovely :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote #4! About to paint my studio that color...we could compare. ;) I'm your newest follower...loved stumbling upon your cute blog!

    xo

    Kayli
    headoverheelsdesign@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is most appreciated~*