Friday, July 20, 2012

Take Us Out to the Ball Game~*



Lots of busy stuff today.  Running the car by the mechanic for a quick check up, more housework...you know the worst thing about housework is that it is never actually done?...finishing some crafty stuff.  But by far the most important thing is meeting up with my folks & heading to a ball game.


When I was a kid we had season tickets to the Oakland A's.  I loved the Oakland A's.  I had a doll named Sal Bando.  I have vague baby memories of Vida Blue.  I watched Ricky Henderson steal bases, & I knew who Mark McGwire was before the controversy....sigh.  Bliss.

The MLB isn't out here, but there are some great minor league teams & after the game there will be fireworks.  And ballpark dogs o'course.  Don't worry, I'll take pics in between bites~*



What have you got planned for the weekend?