Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Free For All-- Let's Go Shopping~*






Can we talk about Modcloth for a minute?  I've been able to pick up a few dresses {on sale}, and they really are everything everyone says they are-- well made, classic designs that are just beyond cute.  They even have plenty of longer length styles for us professional hipsters~*  I just love the retro feel.

No one is paying me to say any of this, by the way, I genuinely like the shop.  And the actual purchases I've actually paid for have been worth every penny.  Though, like I said, I had to wait until things went on sale because they can be a bit pricey for my taste.  Which brings me to the whole point of this post.

They are having a special through October that I wanted to pass on to y'all.  If you click on the link on the bottom of this post, & sign up on their site {& they do not spam your inbox, trust me}, you'll get $20.00 off your first purchase of $50.00.

That is a $50.00 dress for $30.00.  That is better than most of their sale prices.  No joke.  Check it out:





Any of the above dresses for $30.00.  Thir. Tee. Doll. Aarrrrs.  Even a poor academic can afford thirty bucks.  & that is just a teeny-tiny smidgen of a portion of the dresses available for $49.99 {they actually have a slider thing on the right side bar where you can limit the prices of items shown-- which is handy if you don't want to be tempted to blow the monthly electric bill on a dress}.  

We haven't even talked about shoes...aahhhh the shoes...
The Best of Times Heel - Grey, Blue, Mid, Lace Up, Faux Leather, Party, Work, Casual, 20s, 30sDance Instead of Walking Heel - White, Solid, Party, Work, Casual, 20s, 30s, Spring, Summer, NauticalIt's Never Too Latte Heel - Brown, Solid, Trim, Work



Technically, all the above shoes are under $40.00, so you'd have to buy a dress to go with them to get the discount.  Go ahead.  I give you permission~*

I won't even get started on the accessories.  Though I really want to.

Have I mentioned that I love clothes & shopping?  Cos I do. 

Waste no more time, click the link below, sign up & start shopping~*



Oh!  And if you do pick up any goodies, do share what you got!