Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wednesday Web Wandering: Babies Edition

Congratulations are in order!
My beautiful sister-in-law {whose wedding we attended last winter, for those longtime readers o'mine} just gave birth to a beautiful bouncing baby girl!!



You know what that means?

Baby's first Christmas!!

This week's gift buying suggestions will be focusing on baby 'cos I'm just in that sort of mood, yo~*

Knit Baby Blanket / Nursery Art / Owl Knit Cap

Holiday Bibs / Baby's First Ornament / Heirloom Baby Quilt
Wooden Ring Tower / Personalized Rattle / Rainbow Pull

Don't get me wrong, I love my teenagers-- but I do miss shopping for baby!!

Our shopping is almost done-- not including the gifts I have yet to create & which are currently waiting for the semester to officially end {look for posts on How To-zdays to come!}.

Have you found any interesting gifts online this year?


5 comments:

  1. Oh congratulations :)
    I heart baby's first ornament and rainbow pull :)


    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! There's nothing like a new baby in the family to cheer things up! Love the gift suggestions. Oh, the owl hat. Makes me want to have a baby just to wear it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! She's adorable, and I love simple wooden baby toys too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is most appreciated~*