Thursday, May 16, 2013

Internets, Asheville & Academia~*

The internets are back!  

We've re-wired & re-routed & now the random internet losses are a thing of the past.  Knock on wood.

Graduation Tuesday went smoothly.  I had intended to take pictures with instagram throughout the ceremony, but just my luck, I ended up in the 2nd row smack in the middle right in front of the school President.  Who would not take kindly to a prof snapping random pics when she is supposed to be looking sufficiently severe & academic.  For 2 1/2 hours.  Sigh.

Sorry.  

I spent yesterday & this morning repainting the kitchen, adding a new over-the-sink light & changing up our ceiling fan.  Pics of the mini-makeover will follow on another day.  

For now I wanted to put up a quick post just to touch bases with the blogosphere & post the pics I promised.  I'll be back tomorrow with the weekend social hop.  Then Monday we shall be back to our regularly scheduled programming.  So to speak.

Anyway.

We spent a wonderful afternoon strolling around the shops in Asheville on Mother's Day & I took a few pictures of things I found lovely.  










And I shall leave you for now with *drum roll* the regalia~*





Congratulations Class of 2013-- we're all proud of you!



post signature