Monday, June 24, 2013

The Last Monday of Happy June~*

Here's to the last Monday in June {if you can believe it}!

I'm in the midst of painting the living room & redecorating for a proper summer feel.  I'm hoping to make slipcovers for the sofa & chair, thanks to a brilliant idea from my mom involving painter's canvases & pleating.  But I do love the garnet color we chose, so I may not be able to wait to share here!

I did a quick framing re-finish flippity-whatsit of a print I got Jeremy for Father's Day of a Bavarian gentleman riding a pirate squirrel.  Yes, really.  Its over our mantle.  I'll show ya'll tomorrow.

And yes, my mind really does do leapfrogs from topic to topic & round again~*

Back on topic, back to the last Monday of June & happiness & making your life what you want it to be!








post signature

PS
Be sure to check out Crafty Spices for more Five Among Friends!  Just click the button below!
Five Among Friends

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful ~ love the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, sounds like you've got some fun projects going on in the house. Can't wait to see them! And this can not be the last week of June- yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the home improvements and the (rather strange) print! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like what Groucho Marx says. That's mirror-p;ost-it-able. And I like the concept the round world back at my own front door concept. That feels lovely.

    Soooo intrigued by your projects. Pirate squirrel to slipcovers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is most appreciated~*