Monday, March 19, 2012

Mmmm....Cakes~*

Thing One made me mini cakes of goodness...


Chocolate espresso cake with Bailey's & Cream frosting & chocolate goldfish & pearly candies...


They are So Long, And Thanks for All the Fish cakes...& they were delicious....


My kids are awesome.  Thank you my beautiful Thing One~*  {I am trying to talk her in to doing a baking tutorial-- she does them from scratch because she is cool like that yo}

More pics tomorrow.  For tonight I am off to a bubbly bath & a lovely birthday sleep~*

2 comments:

  1. Gosh! They look very pretty! Just followed your bloog! Mind to check out mine and follow if you like?

    neonmarkers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be delighted to follow your blog--It is so cute! And thanks~*

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is most appreciated~*