Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Picture Perfect Xmas Eve

Some pics from our Xmas Eve party-- I made everyone monogrammed sachets filled with lavender & my wonderful husband & Thing 1 made a delicious dinner & dessert respectively--which I was too busy eating to photograph (though we did snap the menu}.  Sigh.
The rest is self explanatory.  Enjoy!








Next week I'll be showing off what Santa brought *giggles*
Tomorrow I"ll be hosting the Friday Chaos Blog Hop, so be sure to link up.  
And don't forget to enter the glasses giveaway!




8 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome way to spend Christmas Eve, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh fun, those sachets are so pretty and lavender can't be beat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely photos of what looks to be a wonderful celebration!!

    I hope you're having a great week and a Happy New Year!

    Thank you so much for linking up to last week's Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I'm following you.

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! (Thank you so very much if you've already linked up, I truly appreciate it!!)

    Come and link up and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sachets. Sweet gift. And the table looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sachets turned out so neat! What a fun party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are lovely, looks like a perfect family Christmas. I love that you made everyone personalised gifts too, so sweet xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting me at Moms Surviving Kids! Stopping by to follow you back! Cute blog!
    hugs,
    Megan@ www.momssurvivingkids.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your lavender sachets, they look great, what a thoughtful idea :)

    Kate :)
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is most appreciated~*