Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Pumpkin Patch~*

We headed to our favorite pumpkin patch on Tuesday, two things & a stretch in tow.   We found some primo gourds for carving & cooking.  We even managed to squeeze in a photo shoot.  Life is good~*




I can't believe my little baby is going to be 16 in a little less than 2 weeks...where has the time gone?  










I don't think I've yet mentioned that Thing 2 decided to give up cross country this year.  He'll still run track in the spring, but he'd decided to play football this fall.  He loves it.  He's a cornerback, and a darned good one.  






And here are the ones that made it home...





Here's little visitor.  We've had a lot of woolly worms round these parts as of late.  I don't know what folklore says that means about winter, but I'm hoping snow is involved.  I love the snow...


Thing 1 and her bestie will be heading over this evening for the carving.  Pictures of our artistic creations & hocus-y pocus-y party to follow.   Have ya'll gotten your pumpkins done yet?  Anyone else feel this autumn  flying by at sonic speed?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is most appreciated~*