Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Death of a Scion & What Being a Mom Means...

Bayley, the first & primary of my things, got in a car accident.  She is fine, not that she didn't try hard to not be.  


 

180 degrees & a flip while driving to our house from her apartment.  She crawled out the passenger window & had the presence of mind to call 911, then me.   We spent the afternoon in the hospital being double-checked over & x-rayed & examined.  She was bruised & battered, but somehow okay.   

Mommies out there, you can guess the shape my brain is in.  


Lets drive a bit slower in the rain angel face.  Your ninja skills will only go so far.

Not much of a Thursday post, I know, but it's all I have. 

Give your littles and loves a hug & enjoy the weekend.


post signature

P.S.  I'll be catching up on my blog reading this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is most appreciated~*