Friday, January 3, 2014

The Sweats Season

We've all been painfully lazy the past few days, as my fleece flavored laundry would suggest.  


It feels wonderfully good to be still for a while.  We've earned it~*

I have also earned the 3 pounds I've put on, sadly.  I blame the kringla. Sigh.

Monday we get down to business, and a week from today I'll report to campus to prepare for the Spring semester.  But for today there is one more cup of coffee, one more cookie, one more day of Netflix.

We've been re-watching Sherlock for the billionth time intermixed with episodes of Black Adder when things get too heavy.  Because heart racing suspense & belly laughs burn calories.

Wibble.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is most appreciated~*