Saturday, June 9, 2012

Saturday in Pictures~*

Here are some pics from yesterday & this morning's festivities~*



We got the credenza at a considerable discount from what they had originally quoted.  My Dad is the Haggler King~*


My eldest niece, the birthday girl/ my youngest nephew/Me, my Mom, My Sis, My youngest niece, My Bro-In-Law/ The Birthday Girl getting a Feliz Cumpleanos
And Today...




We have been working on Thing 2's room, & will continue to do so tomorrow-- pics will follow on Monday!

How is your weekend going?




7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I don't know why but I'm really freaked out by the office furniture graveyard photo. It looks really sad.

    You look like you managed to squeeze loads in!Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I know, it is like the place that office chairs go to die-- but they have great deals if you can climb Mt. Credenza~*

      Delete
  2. Looks like you guys were busy and had fun. Nice score on the credenza!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Wait til you see it, it weighs a metric ton & looks smashing!

      Delete
  3. Fun weekend! Wow, you guys know how to cram it all in, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post!!! take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is most appreciated~*