Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Day When Everything Tangled Up...

To be fair, I did warn that this week might be a little wonky~*

Everything is going great, no major trauma-- just too much to do in too few hours {the standard life complaint}.  We have another soccer game tonight {& by we, I mean Thing 3, as she does all the work}.  I will take pictures for here & for instagram, as long as I'm not so tired I forget.

Sigh.

This will be one of a few posts with web links & general musings that I will put up today with various goodies...

But for now, here is a bloglovin' blog party!

Photobucket
Follow on Bloglovin

It is a great way to find other blogs & bloglovin' is a great way to keep track of the blogs you follow!

I'll be back in a bit with more links to interesting things I've found this past week-- but for now its time to finish up my coffee & get myself ready for class~*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is most appreciated~*