Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Motivations~*

I'm feeling the need to tackle this Monday, do you know what I mean?  Its a Monday that demands a good thrashing.
I really don't want to leave the weekend so today is gonna be dragging me kicking & screaming into the week.  Don't get me wrong, I'm really, really lucky-- I love my job, I have a fant-a-bulous schedule, the kids are starting back to school which means an hour or so every day of a quiet house & fall has finally, er, fallen & it won't be out of the 60's which is lovely.
But this weekend was in the mid-50's, & we had our first real fires of the season & I know with absolute certainty whatever happens today, my brain will be swaddled in my fuzzy red blanket, sipping cocoa & watching the flames dance.  Or sewing another owl pillow {the first came into the world Sunday morning, and was named Jebediah Soultree just because I like the rhythm of it...tutorial to follow next week}.  Or doing a dozen other crafty things that I feel like doing to celebrate autumn.
More than any other Monday to date, I need today's motivations.  Lets go roaring into the week & get excited about what the new week holds.  Or at least, lets try.






Don't forget to click the buttons below for more inspirations~*


PonderWonders

BlogLoveTherapy

7 comments:

  1. Love this post and the name of your owl is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see him :)

    Thanks for linking up :)

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing inspirational quotes! You have a great blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, The Mae West one speaks to me.Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm Anne from Life on the Funny Farm (http://annesfunnyfarm.blogspot.com) visiting from the Monday Mantras Link Up.

    Mae West's quote made me chuckle! Thanks for sharing these...

    Anyway, it’s nice to "meet" you. I hope you can pop over to my blog and say hi sometime if you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is beautifully written. I can just imagine sipping the cocoa and watching the flames dance...sounds lovely! Have a wonderful week, Tabetha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superdeeduperdee awesome post! Thanks for linking up!

    ~SimplyyMayra
    PonderWonders at www.simplyymayra.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is most appreciated~*