Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday's Motivations~*

Its Finals Week!!!

Can I get a whoop whoop??

Papers are due, {& due to be graded} every day this week.  As a result,  The Closet's posts may be a bit off -- I should be able to post everyday, but they may not be up first thing in the morning.  I like to write my posts the day they go up, & my brain is more than likely going to be a bit slower than normal {don't panic}.

 I worked hard on several few crafts this weekend, & had a few set backs {including our printer deciding to cease functioning as designed...sigh}.  So many things to show you...

But it may be a bit slow coming...at least this week.

So hold on, I'll be back asap!







 OH  & heads up!  There is an adorable giveaway going on over at JellyBones for winner's choice of the cutest bottle stoppers ever.  Click here to zip over & enter {let her know I sent you!}