Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday. Phew.

Anyone else think this week was abnormally long?  Nothing bad or out-of-place or untoward happened, it just seemed....elongated somehow.
We had a mini dinner party for Thing 1 yesterday, before she headed out for a night on the town with her friends.  Thing 3 was event photographer, & I'll be posting some of her pics later on.
For now I'm bustling off to work with my husband.  Usually we travel separately on Fridays-- he has an early morning class, I have a late morning/early afternoon class +office hours-- but today I have to get my picture taken for the directory & go to a meeting, so we decided to travel in together, then do weekly shopping on the way home.
Anyway.
Here's hoping you all have a splendid Friday!

6 comments:

  1. It always feels good to make it to Friday when you have one if those monster weeks. Glad you guys had a good birthday celebration, Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't so much find the week felt long, but I was kind of slow and unmotivated this week. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful weekend! Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a long week! Yay for the weekend, here at last! Hope you have a good one!

    Kate xx
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me! I thought it was long! We watched our neighbor's snowman fall over in ve-e-e-er-rr-rr-y slow increments. Hope you have an awesome weekend too! Lynaea @ EverydayBloom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This week was SO long but the weekend is finally here, YAY!


    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. My week felt short but I think it's because I had 3 days off. THIS week, I have a feeling, is going to feel very LOOONG.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is most appreciated~*