Oooh ho ho, I have a few places for you to visit this week...Lots o'lists of goodies.
1. If you've been reading for a while, you may have noticed I have a thing for street art. Its my favorite. I think its from growing up in a graffiti ridden city-- it seems so personal & often wonderfully political. Anyway, here are the top street art photos from 2012.
2. Life hacks. I love these. Who doesn't need mundane things to be a bit easier?
3. I am a homebody. I love my little Cecilia, my stupid little house that is one year younger than me. And I'm printing up this list of 10 things to do to make yourself happier at home & sticking it to my fridge~*
4. They say exercising the ole gray matter helps one stay young & sharp. How about figuring out the answers to these 20 unsolved mysteries? Oh yeah, we're gonna live forever~*
5. And finally, here are 30 random facts. I haven't actually checked to see how "fact-y" they are, but hey, its fun for entertainment purposes at least~*
Have a stellar Wednesday!