Monday, April 22, 2013

Awesome Monday- The Last Full Week

Its the last full week of classes-- each class, except Friday, has 3 class periods left in the semester (Friday has only one 3 hour period left).

Things are starting to get pleasantly crazy & plenty busy.

To that end, instead of creating my graphics for today's awesome quotes post, I'm borrowing from 'round the web instead~*

Do forgive me all for being so lax in commenting this past week, and no doubt this week too.  My brain is pretty well toasted by the end of the day & I haven't anything clever to say or add or comment.  Not that I haven't been reading {I have} and not that I don't love all of your blogs {I do}.

Summer is so close I can taste it.  Farmer's markets & drowsy days & craft projects & room redos.  Sigh.

Anyway.

Please enjoy the quotes & have a splendorous Monday!





These quote graphics & more available at Imgfave









4 comments:

  1. Happy last full week!! Your summer sounds like it will be perfect. I am about to head into my busy season when the kiddos are underfoot all day home from school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was singing that Rolling Stones song at work the other day and one of my coworkers didn't know it. I work with CHILDREN I tell ya! How can you not know that son??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a fab week my dear! Ernest Hemmingway was a clever old swine wasn't he?

    Kate xx
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys end earlier than us, you're almost done for the summer- hurray!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is most appreciated~*