Monday, April 1, 2013

Welcome to Awesome April~*

Whelp, this is it-- the last full month of the semester.  Technically the last day of classes is May 1st, with finals going from May 2nd - 8th and faculty having to be on campus through the 14th {though really, as soon as I get grades entered, I'm good}. BUT, April is the last month for teaching.

Which means I should start to panic about....now.  





I could definitely benefit from remembering to be awesome.  So I'm making that the April theme-- all things awesome.  WOOT!


Not just literally awesome, but generally awesome inspiration.  Quotes, sites, sounds.  Awesome.


Care to spend April indulging in the awesome?


OH & have a smashing grand glory of a Monday.  With a cherry on top~*








Ponderwonders



6 comments:

  1. Happy April! Now where is Spring? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me to be awesome! Sometimes I can just be a big chicken instead. ;) I hope your last month of teaching goes smoothly. It will be over before you know it, I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola!
    LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! all the quotes, I couldn't decide which one is my favorite. They are all AWESOME! Thanks for linking up, the love and support is very much appreciated.

    ~SimplyyMayra :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tabetha, thanks for visiting me while I was gone (is there anywhere else besides blogland where that makes sense?). And...I love that I can count on cool quotes when I visit you from week to week. I like the stop being sad and be awesome one. I'm all for an awesome April, and looking forward to the awesomeness you'll be sharing. Lynaea @ EveryDayBloom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is most appreciated~*