Monday, July 1, 2013

Fireworks on the 4th of July~*

A short post today, though I do have a few surprises up my sleeve.



We got married on the fourth of July.  No wait, that is a bit misleading.  We got married down at the courthouse on June 28th {& it was perfect & wonderful & one of my happiest moments ever}, but we celebrated our wedding on the 4th of July.



It fits.  Fireworks on fireworks day.  We are both historians.   We had a barbecue.  It fits.



So I may not be on the internets as much as usual.  I may be out & about.  I will be back though & do have some interesting posts planned.  I may fall behind a bit on my blog reading though, & I promise I will catch up soon~*



And to you o' my dearest heart, here is to our past, our present & all of the wonders to come~*


Cinemagraph from m0nkei

post signature