Wednesday, July 24, 2013

TAG, You're It!

The wonderful Dawn of Dawn's Disaster fame has tagged me, the cheeky monkey.  

Its an old school blogging game of tag-- be sure to check below to see if you're it!

Five things I have a passion for:
1.  My family
2.  American history
3.  Painting
4.  Writing
5.  Our stupid little house

Five things I would like to do before I die:
1.  Meet my great grandchildren
2.  Have a 100th birthday blow-out
3.  Celebrate our diamond wedding anniversary
4.  Own a hover car with a flex capacitor that runs on garbage
5.  Paint my masterpiece



Five things I say a lot:
1.  It's true!
2.  Screw that.
3.  What?
4.  My brain is tired.
5.  Yeeeaahhhh...no.

Five favorite movies:
1.  Brazil

2.  Star Wars {A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back & Return of the Jedi}
3.  The Avengers
4.  Van Helsing
5.  The Big Sleep


Five places I would love to travel:
1.  Italy

2.  Germany
3.  Ireland
4.  Sweden
5.  Poland


Five people I hope play this Old School Blogging Game:

1.  Kate @ Just Pirouette & Carry On
2.  Lynaea @ Everyday Bloom
3.  Lisa @ The Squishable Baby
4.  Jay @ Crafty Spices
5.  Joann @ Woman in Real Life

Okay ladies!

post signature