Friday, September 13, 2013

Quite a Week

It has been one of those weeks.  A long, busy, productive & exhausting sort of week.  So much going on, so little sleep. 

I have loved the tales of Raggedy Ann as told & illustrated by John Gruelle for as long as I can remember. The stories, the art-- so sweet & vintage & lovely.
Both Thing 2 & 3 are full on in to their sports, and as typical high school students they are always going somewhere.  And work for both Jeremy & I has reached a new level of chaos-- I have meetings & speaking engagements & classes & notes to prepare, he has classes & library & a new research project & some other tricks up our sleeve that will eventually be discussed here.   We are all a bit tousled & bruised.

And so it goes. 

I'm not complaining, really I'm not.  I am happy-- just busy to the point of being overwhelmed.  This weekend will be Thing 2's birthday party (his 17th birthday is Monday, hence the Saturday party).  I'm hoping to do a little fall decorating on Sunday, though its been in the low 90's all week.  I just want the chance to be more traditionally creative, to let my brain rest a bit & contemplate pretty soft things & breathe.  
If all goes well there will be pictures.  Rule 24 and whatnot~*

Hugs to all my bloggie friends & their equally busy lives-- what is it with late summer 2013 that the blogosphere world seems to be frantic with activity?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is most appreciated~*