Monday, March 3, 2014

Busy Weekends & Painted Pottery

We had a fun & busy weekend.  Errands all day Saturday, including picking up the fruits of our foray into the "fine" arts.  



I get points for using fruits and foray in the same sentence.  And we are rather pleased with ourselves~*

We played Dungeons & Dragons until the wee hours of the morning Saturday night.  It was hosted by one of our friends & I neglected to bring a camera.  I'm a bad blogger, but we had an undocumented blast and a half.  Tucker..er...Atlas Worldmap (yes that is the name of my son's ranger in the game) tried to ride a bear and hilarity ensued.  Unfortunately it is definitely a had-to-be-there type thing so you'll have to trust me when I say it was side splitting in the best possible way.

This is the week before Spring Break and it is destined to fly by.  I know we've been out for snow days (which are wonderful) and this whole semester it seems we've spent more time outside the classroom than in.  But there is something particularly lovely about Spring Break.  Snow days are for doing nothing, Spring Break demands a flurry of activity.  I have a To Do list taking shape on the chalkboard.  



Spring cleaning & redecorating & a half dozen crafts I've been wanting to do.  Sweet.  Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on your point of view, the kids'  spring break is different then ours, and the library, of course, doesn't have a spring break-- so I will have a nice quiet house for hunks of the day~*

What is on your To Do list?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is most appreciated~*