Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Rock Me Mama

I am behind on my blog reading.  I am behind on my crafting.  I am behind on the laundry.  Must be the end of the semester.  


Two weeks left of classes then finals week, if you can believe that.  This semester, with its endless winter, has seemed out of whack and much too fast.  


And now we are planning out summer.  No classes for me.  I've got a book to write and conferences to attend.  Before anyone gets too excited, it is a text book that I am writing.  I'm rather pleased about it, don't get me wrong, but it isn't as exciting as it sounds.  



Still, there will be time for summer exploring and farmer's markets and all the good things that come with warm weather.  Life is good.  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is most appreciated~*