Monday, December 24, 2012

Ho! Ho! Ho!

And the last pre-Xmas craft *drum roll* an original work by Thing 3!


We had a blank spot on our wall, a piece of scrap wood, some paint & some phenomenally odd glass ornament cosmonauts.  I had tried a few different ideas, but didn't like the result.  After consulting the Things, we came up with the ho-ho-ho concept, but I had gotten so in to the little embroidered take home presents I was making for our Xmas Eve dinner that I didn't have time to do it.  Thing 3 volunteered, & the result is perfect.   





Isn't it smashing?  Its now hanging on the wall, all shiny & twinkly & ready for our guests to arrive~*

Well, that's it for me & the pre-Christmas crafts.  I still have other things to show you, but they will have to wait until after the holidays-- I'll be back in one week with more crafts, our New Years Resolutions, pictures of our party & a holiday house tour.

From all of us here at the Closet Intellectual, we wish you the merriest, jolliest & most glorious holiday~*  
See you New Years Eve Day!