Monday, December 31, 2012

Monday's Motivations & New Years Resolutions~*

We had a most wondrous holiday!  Christmas Eve dinner went great, Christmas Day was smashing grand, & we spent the remaining days laying around in jammies, watching it snow & playing with our new toys.
I've missed y'all when I was on my posting break & I'll be spending the next few days catching up & commenting on all your blogs.  I look forward to reading about your holiday adventures, & I'll be sharing ours later in the week.

But today is New Year's Eve day.  A day for reflections & resolutions.



My husband & I make our resolutions together-- some of them only apply to one of us, some are done together.  We did fairly well on our last year's.  We didn't lose as much weight as we'd hoped, & I never did knit a full scarf {though I did knit a rectangular patch, which is utterly useless but very blue}-- but all in all I'd call it a success.



This year we have new resolutions, ten for thirteen, & here they are~*































The resolutions don't end there-- I've made a few for The Closet-- but that will be the topic of a separate post a little later on.


































Did you make any resolutions this year?  Any have you particularly determined?

Here's to you & your resolutions & to making 2013 the best year yet!








WELCOMEMARVELOUS
Marvelous Mondays Link Party




3 comments:

  1. I haven't made any resolutions. I generally don't. But I will give some thought to what I would like to accomplish this year. I like your list very much. I am always wanting to get more organized so I can focus more on DOING, especially activities with the kiddos. But, I never seem to actually get organized. That's life, right? Always something to do! Happy New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! still need to think about mine! so glad I stumbled upon your blog! new follower!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is most appreciated~*